Pages

May 11, 2011

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind



I've wanted to see this movie for a long, long time and finally I got a chance to see it last weekend. It was not at all like I'd expected it to be, but it was good, I really liked it. I don't exactly know what I was expecting, maybe that it would be lighter or something. Maybe because Jim Carrey was on the cast list - so far I had only seen him in comedies (I simply love all those funny faces he makes). But he was really good in this one, and so was Kate Winslet. I like her crazy hair colours.



I think I have to see it again, it was not always easy to distinguish between what is memories and what isn't. It was quite confusing, so it is probably even better next time I see it, when I have a better idea of what's going on.

This song from the soundtrack is pretty good.
Jon Brion - Theme (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Soundtrack)




[images: IMDb + allmoviephoto]

No comments:

Post a Comment