Pages

October 9, 2011

Postcards from Italy VI - Venice Verticals

I haven't forgot about my blog, I just don't have much spare time these days. Anyway, today I had time to post a few more photos from Italy. Hopefully, it won't take weeks before the next part is ready.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Venice is such a charming and beautiful city. The colours are amazing, except the scaffold they'd covered "Il cielo dei sospiri" in. Next time I go to Venice (nothing planned, I just hope to go back there someday) I want to stay at a hotel in the centre, so it will be easier to walk around the city when it's dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment