Pages

July 29, 2012

Movies I've seen recently #7

Water for Elephants (2011)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Just as good as expected! As you might remember, I loved the book, so the expectations were quite high. The atmosphere is just as I imagined it when I read the book. The only complaint is that the acting wasn't the best at all times (Robert Pattinson's facial expression were a bit off sometimes...). But it's probably just me, who think that.

Across the Universe (2007)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Actually I'm not too crazy about musicals. Usually I think there is too much singing going on in musicals and the constant singing annoys me, but in this film it was not bad at all - probably because I knew a lot of the songs and like Beatles music in general. So if you like The Beatles, you should see it!

Hairspray (2007)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us I only watched this movie because it was the only thing on TV and I was bored. It's just as bad, as I thought it would be. Bad songs and a stupid plot (plus John Travolta is incredibly annoying dressed up as a woman). The only good thing about this movie is James Marsden and he's not playing a big part in it, so it's not worth the time really. Watch 27 Dresses instead, if you need a Marsden fix.

Photos: David James (IMDb) and AllMoviePhoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment