Pages

April 8, 2011

The curious incident of the dog in the night-time



Now, this is a good book!
The autistic 15 year-old Christopher is the main character in this moving little book. He hates the colours brown and yellow, is extremely good at mathematics, physics and logical thinking. One night he finds his neighbour's dog killed with a garden fork and he decides to solve the crime and then the adventure begins.
I love the way this book is written and the way Christopher is thinking. It's such a moving story and I think it's impossible not to like Christopher and sympathize with him (at least it was for me).
Of course there's much more in this book than I've written about, so I think you should read it, it's so good!

And by the way he's really good at minesweeper, a game I've been quite obsessed with when I was younger, so we could be good friends, I think. Trying to beat each other's records and eat tomatoes or something (his favourite colour is red, so he loves red food).

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment