Pages

August 12, 2011

Postcards from Italy II

A lot of paragliders were having fun when we visited Lake Garda (or Lago di Garda, as the Italians would say). The temperature was crazy those days (+40 degrees Celcius!), so it was very nice to go up in the mountains where the air was less unbearable.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When I was in New Zealand I was supposed to go paragliding, but unfortunately the weather was against me (too much wind), so I still have that experience to look forward too. Needless to say I envied those paragliders quite a lot.

+ something completely different I enjoyed yesterday. Check out Hey Ya. A funny little video I found the other day. Aren't they cute? Well, at least they made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment