Pages

September 9, 2011

International Photo Awards - Non-pros

Ah, finally weekend! I have lots of things on my to-do list this weekend (exploring my new neighbourhood, unpack the last few boxes of things and put things into place and hopefully I'll have some time for reading as well - I have a book challenge to keep up with!).
Anyway, it's time for first part of my favourites by the non-pros. Again, it's mostly nature, but this time a few humans sneaked in too.

Maciej Nowacki, "Island Hvar", 1st place in the category Nature - Sunset Non-pro

Carlos Esguerra, "Calatrava - Valencia", 2nd place in the category Architecture - Bridges Non-pro

Claudio Allia, "Innocence", 2nd place in the category Fine Art - Other Non-pro

Kathy White, "Light through the windows at Boo", 2nd place in Nature - Underwater Non-pro

Marina Chen, "Poetry of Motion", 2nd place in the category Special - Moving Images Non-pro

Serhat Demiroglu, "Buddies", 2nd place in the category Nature - Wildlife Non-pro

Julia Gordonova, "Sunset in Bagan (Myanmar)", 3rd place in the category Nature - Sunset Non-pro


Monte G. Crofts, Jr., "Water-dance", 3rd place in the category Special - Moving Images Non-pro


I'll show you the last favourites by the non-pros tomorrow or Sunday. The verticals looks better when not paired with the horizontal ones ;) Have a nice weekend!


[Source: iPA]

No comments:

Post a Comment