Pages

December 21, 2011

Last post in 2011

Just a quick hello, before I'm off to California! 
Today was my last day at university this year, it's going to be great with a week off where I don't have to think about homework and exams. Almost week ago, we finished our semester project and delivered it at the printer's after 26 hours of hard, concentrated work. It was a bit hard, but we managed to get through the night with good music ("All night long" seemed perfect for the occasion). And when I finally got home after being awake for 29 hours straight, I slept all day, which was much needed. 


As you can see above, I finished my book challenge the other day! I've read 100 books this year, I'm so happy I made it. In the beginning of December I was afraid I didn't reach my goal, and then I finished more than a week before deadline, yay!
I haven't decided whether or not I'll join a reading challenge again next year, but if I am, I'll make it easier than this year. It was quite stressful at times and reading for fun shouldn't become a chore. Maybe one book per week is fine?
Anyway, my plane takes off tomorrow morning (maybe I should start packing my suitcase?). I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you'll get safely into 2011! I'll be back in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment