Pages

September 3, 2012

Movies I've seen recently #8

Becoming Jane (2007)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a portrait of Jane Austen before she became a famous writer and it's pretty good. James McAvoy is so charming as Mr. Lefroy in this film! The dance scene is one of my favourites (1:08) It really surprised me that he suddenly appeared, gotta love that smile!





The Kids Are All Right (2010)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The kids of a lesbian couple seek out their biological father, and when their mothers find out about that they try to welcome him into the family. It's not easy for them though. First of all, I think Annette Bening's character is sooo annoying in this film! Not a film I'll watch again, but it was ok.

Good Luck Chuck (2007)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not recommendable. I don't even know why I started to watch it in the first place - the plot doesn't even sound that interesting ("In order to keep the woman of his dreams from falling for another guy, Charlie Logan has to break the curse that has made him wildly popular with single women: Sleep with Charlie once, and the next man you meet will be your true love." - from IMDB).  It is not even that funny, even though it is claimed to be a comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment