Pages

April 6, 2014

Movies I've seen recently #12

I Heart Huckabees (2004)
huckabees 528x348
Ok, I must admit that the only reason why I wanted to see this movie was Jude Law starring in it. It is a crazy comedy with a ton of black humour... and it didn't really match my sense of humour. Too bad.
Well, I definitely prefer Jude Law in chick flicks/rom coms/whatever you like to call them.



Blue Valentine (2010)
Blue Valentine 1 540x359
This is not a feel good movie, more like a feel sad movie, but it's still a really good movie. The performances by Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are great in this one. I could easily watch it again. Plus I really like "their song"...

"You and me" by Penny & The Quarters


Me and You and Everyone We Know (2005)
me and you and everyone we know 05 1024x676
This is such a quiet, weird and quirky movie. I'm not sure whether I liked it or not. The little boy is cute. And that's the only thing I remember (I'll admit that it's been a while since I saw this movie... not exactly "recently", ha).

[Photo source: 1 2 3]

No comments:

Post a Comment