Pages

February 22, 2011

Birds and mushrooms

Yesterday no less than two birds flew into our windows. Sadly one of them, a jay, died, but the other one, a little yellow one, was able to fly again after some rest. It always makes me sad when such things happen. I feel sorry for the poor jay, it was so beautiful, but that's life, I know.
The funny thing is, that while the yellow bird sat shaking in the snow another yellow bird came and sat just a few steps from the other bird and kept looking at it, like it wanted to keep it company. And then they both flew away. Kind of cute, isn't it?

By the way I found my sketch book, so I started doodling again. It's relaxing, just doodling while listening to music. I love my glitter pens (or maybe I should just say everything that glitters...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment