Pages

April 30, 2012

Movies I've seen recently #5

Hello! I'm back from Italy! I haven't had the time to go through my photos yet, so photos post will have to wait. I have more than 900 to choose from. Instead you get a little review of some movies I watched before I went to Italy. These film posts are great - it helps me remember all the films I see.

The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The reason why I chose to watch this movie was primarily because Eddie Redmayne is in it. And he did a good job, but his part was rather small (by the way he was great in Pillars of the Earth - that's where I know him from - you should watch it if you like the book by Ken Follett, it's great as well!).
Nevertheless I liked the movie, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and Eric Bana are also doing a good job here. I'm just really happy that I didn't live at that time.


Stranger Than Fiction (2006)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Despite the fact that I don't like Will Ferrell, who plays the leading role in this film, I actually liked the movie. (More precisely it is his eyes I don't like + I can't stop thinking of him as an elf after watching ELF many years ago). Maggie Gyllenhall is great as always and I like the plot too.


Sherlock Holmes (2009)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I liked this one as well, it's full of action and surprises. I love the interaction between Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr.) and Dr. Watson (the always great Jude Law). Rachel McAdams is also doing a good job + her dresses are nice. I'd recommend it and now I have to see if the sequel is available at the library.

[Photos: AllMoviePhoto]

No comments:

Post a Comment