Pages

January 31, 2011

Art by Zum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is an artist I discovered many years ago and I really like her quirky style. At deviantART she calls herself Zum, unfortunately I haven't been able to find her real name anywhere, but you can check out her gallery here - there are a lot of pretty things to look at in there! The colours and the textures are quite beautiful. I like the way she draws hair and leaves it without colour sometimes. Even though she uses the same symbols (e.g. stars and birds) a lot it never gets boring. Because I like a lot of her work so much it has been quite difficult to pick out a few of them...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been thinking about buying a print to decorate my wall, the only problem is that I can't choose which one I want the most.

[source: zum at deviantart]

No comments:

Post a Comment