Pages

January 23, 2011

First entry

Welcome to my blog!

I'm mostly starting this project for my own sake, but of course you're more than welcome to follow, if you feel like it!
I'm a bit of a bookworm, so I'll probably write about some of the books I read, but also about movies I've seen or would like to see, music I listen to and other things I find inspiring in one way or another. I'll also post photos, some of my own (I love taking photos!) and probably also photos taken by somebody else or other kinds of art, I find here and there. Maybe the blog will be like this or maybe I'll get other ideas, you never know :)

It's such a beautiful day today, the sun is shining from a cloudless sky and it gives me a feeling that spring is on its way. I love that kind of weather. It makes me happy!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment