Pages

March 8, 2011

Hummingbirds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lately I've been quite fascinated by hummingbirds. Actually colourful birds in general (thanks to flickr and the explore-thing), but this post is hummingbirds only.
Their shiny metallic feathers are so different from what I usually see. I often find the birds here a little boring. A lot of them are just grey/brownish and definitely not shiny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

All photos are taken by Glenn Seplak. As usual I wasn't able to limit myself, when I first started looking at all his photos of hummingbirds (there's more than 350 in his set with hummingbirds), but I managed to come down to six favourites.

[photo credit: Glenn Seplak]

No comments:

Post a Comment