Pages

March 6, 2011

Spring is coming!

When I looked through my photo archives I realized, that I didn't have any spring photos! Apparently I only bring my camera with me during summer, autumn and winter. I think that will be different this year.
The photo below with the beautiful colours was taken by Lupen Grainne. Take a look at her photo blog Garden by the sea if you don't know it already, there's lots of beautiful photos! I love the mustard field photos in her latest post as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I read an interesting post "a public airing of dirty laundry" about crediting photos on the blog the fabric of my life earlier today. My blog is still pretty new, but I've tried to credit photos that aren't mine as correctly as possible from the beginning. Luckily I've been good at noting my sources the last couple of years, so it's only the oldest photos I don't have a proper source for.

[Photo credit: Lupen Grainne]

No comments:

Post a Comment