Pages

March 6, 2012

Etsy treasures in orange and blue

It's no secret that I spend quite a lot of time on Etsy, browsing for beautiful things I shouldn't buy, because I have to spend my money on things I actually need. And I don't like the fact, but it would be a lie if I said need new earrings. But you are allowed to dream, right?

I made this treasury list a while ago, some of the things are sold already, but then you can check out the shops for other gems (you can find links to the specific item and seller below each group of photos).


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Beautiful earrings from SurfandSand 2. Cute clock from ClockworkUniverse 
3. Pretty print from GordanaPhoto 4. Colourful painting by MariaKitanoArt

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Wallet by rntn 2. Cute hippo figurine from meritandworth
3. Colourful earrings by Kande 4. Bird No. 27 print by Geninne


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Geometric earrings by BooandBooFactory 2. Pouf Crochet by lacasadecoto
3. Cute felt bear by RoyalMint 4. Paper garland by 3GIRLSandaGOAT

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Sole Print by yellena 2. Leather earrings by HotPinkandSequins
3. Earrings by bijouxbydesif 4. Fun soap by CleanerScience

No comments:

Post a Comment