Pages

March 12, 2012

Update: March Challenge



This challenge was quite easy the first days. I think, I did more than one thing differently every day, but now it's getting harder. Please tell me, if you have any ideas! 
  • Day 3. I went to the theatre, I think it's at least a year since I went there. It was not the best play I've seen, but the actors always impress me. Later I tasted beetroot sorbet and it was very tasty (much tastier than it might sound), and the colour was beautiful, it was a very picturesque dessert.
  • Day 4. Didn't do much different, spent most of the day drawing some drawings I had to hand a few days later. But I got up before 9, not a big deal, but it's still a little bit different from the usual Sunday mornings. And I wore yellow earrings, a hardly never use them.
  • Day 5. I polished my nails. Not in a fancy colour though (I think the ones I have are way too old, almost 10 years, haha)
  • Day 6. Tried a new recipe, it was easy to make and very tasty. Success!
  • Day 7. Stayed at home studying the whole day and to resist watching Friends on TV.
  • Day 8. Grocery shopping in a different shop. I couldn't find anything, haha!
  • Day 9. Big baking day! Baked oregano bread to accompany my tomato soup and made a bun dough ready for Saturday morning. 
  • Day 10. I was a little bored, so I played Bubble Struggle 3. Haven't played games like that for a long, long time. Right now, it seems to be a bad idea to start playing it - now I have to complete all levels!
  • Day 11. Stayed at my parents and went for a walk in the woods. The only thing different was that we walked a new route.
  • Day 12 - today. Got up at 7 AM and did the laundry. Never done that on a normal weekday. 
I just realized that I should be better at documenting this challenge with photos... Hmm, let's see if I can get better at that.

    2 comments:

    1. heres my latest update :)

      http://snapshots-jen.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/days-9-to-of-march-challenge.html

      do you know if anyone else is documenting the challenge and if so where?

      Oooo I could put some nail polish on too :) thanks for the idea

      off to check out your recipe

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great, I'll check it out and hopefully get some inspiration!

      I follow See Hear Say on instagram, where she documents the challenge, but that's the only one I know of.
      You can see the updates from instragram users here: http://instagram.heroku.com/tags/differentmarch

      Happy I could inspire you :)

      ReplyDelete