Pages

March 31, 2012

March Challenge part 3

water

This challenge update is pretty boring, I wasn't motivated those days and I didn't document it with photos (instead you get one of my flickr favorites above), but here goes...

Day 20. I was a bit under the weather that day, so I didn't feel like doing anything at all. (Luckily, that is something different in itself, as it's very very rare I feel that way)

Day 21. Didn't plan this one. When I looked at my bike in the morning, it was punctured. Ah, great. So I walked to uni and the bicycle shop, it took three times longer than my usual bike ride.

Day 22. In general, I'm not good at asking for help if there is a chance that I can figure it out myself. At uni we had a course about 3d programmes and how to use them. There was two helpers to support the lecturer, so he could concentrate on teaching and the helpers could help the students with computer problems. This day I pulled myself together and asked for help and it wasn't dangerous at all. I should get better at asking the "experts", it's so muc easier and I learned a lot.

Day 23. I don't think I did anything different...

Day 24. I didn't read any blogs at all (because my computer was busy rendering 3d models)

Day 25. The train didn't stop at the station where I was supposed to get off, so the train company gave me a free taxi ride back to the station where my bike was. I don't think I've been in a taxi since I spent a few weeks in China two years ago.

The last March Challenge update will be up in a few days (or maybe tomorrow). How is you challenge going?

No comments:

Post a Comment