Pages

March 29, 2012

Movies I've seen recently #4

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason (2004)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fine, nothing spectacular. Just as expected, a chick-flick for a lazy day when you don't want to think too much about the movie you're watching.

Before Sunrise (1995)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A good love story, except the fact that I kept thinking "this is so unrealistic, this would never ever happen in real life". It doesn't make it a bad movie, it's just a little annoying to think that, but I guess that was my own fault. Sometimes their conversation was too... artificial?. Anyway, now I want to go to Vienna. And I want to see the sequel Before Sunset.

Away We Go (2009)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute and fun feel good film. The couple in the movie is travelling around, to find out where home is going to be. Great soundtrack as well (by Alexi Murdoch). It reminded me a lot of the soundtrack from Into the Wild (read my thoughts about it here)

Broken English (2007)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Good, but the female character was a little bit annoying, whereas the male character was very very charming, but too good to be true. Unrealistic, but fine chick-flick (I really don't know why it bothers me so much that the movies are unrealistic. It has never been a problem for me before).

[photo sources: allmoviephoto + hotflick]

No comments:

Post a Comment