Pages

February 19, 2012

New books and a Sunday song

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, I lied when I wrote that I'd post the squirrel photos later this week, because I'm not going to post them today as I just feel like showing something else. But they'll be up tomorrow night, promise!

Friday I picked up a package from Amazon with new books. New books are always a good thing, even though one of them is for the new semester and not fictional. But the cover is pretty, which helps a lot (now I just hope it's not too boring to read!).
To get free shipping I had to buy something else, so I chose a Moleskine notebook for small sketches, lists and whatever I feel like. I also bought Keel's Simple Diary, I've wanted it for a long, long time. I simply couldn't resist it anymore.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

When I bought the diary, I had a hard time choosing between the two yellow ones. The vintage yellow was nice too, but I chose the bright yellow and I'm glad I did, because it's such a happy colour (now I'm just curious what the reasons for choosing the vintage yellow would be). I need more yellow stuff in my life. And the edges of the pages are silver, I love it.

Today, this song has been on repeat. I found it on youtube this morning, I've never heard it before, but I really like it. But hey, it's Jason Mraz, so no wonder - he's one of my all time favourites.

Jason Mraz - I Melt With You

No comments:

Post a Comment