Pages

February 13, 2012

Poppies

I love poppies, it's one of my favourites when it comes to flowers. I really like how fragile they are (but that's also the bad thing about them - they're not long lasting and almost impossible to bring inside).

I'm always looking for beautiful prints for my bare, white walls. I found these prints by Jennifer Comstock at Etsy a while ago, maybe one of these would be suitable for my wall decoration project. I just can't decide which one I like the most.

Which one do you prefer?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Here today, gone tomorrow"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"My alter ego"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"Warm breeze"



"In pursuit of forgotten"


[Source: Jennifer Comstock/Etsy]

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just really like the colourful "grass" in the teal one. But the red one is more poppy-ish than teal flowers. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

      Delete