Pages

February 28, 2012

March Challenge?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Good evening, just a quick hello!
So, it's the last day of February tomorrow. Time really flies. Spring is in the air, the birds are singing all day long (and I'm almost singing too when riding my bike in the morning), my gloves are almost too hot to wear and there's much more light in my apartment. It's fantastic that I don't have to turn on the light in the middle of the afternoon anymore, I've been waiting for this for months.

I read about the march challenge at See Hear Say and I'm considering to take part in it. It could be fun and usually I like to stick to my routines, so it's definitely going to be a challenge. I'm now sure I can think of 31 things I can do different, but hopefully it will become easier as time goes by.
If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment