Pages

February 26, 2012

Postcards from Italy VIII - Milan


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I never finished my "Postcards from Italy" series, but better late than never, right? This is from Milan, where we spent one day looking at expensive shops, the cathedral and the beautiful arcade Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. The arcade is just amazing, the roof is so fine.

In April, I'm going back to Italy (mainly Rome, where I've never been before - I'm so excited!) and I'll go to Milan for a few days, which I'm looking so much forward to. I think I'll try to get even better photos of the arcade. I just love the style it's built in. So so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment